How do I get a Real Property Report?

How do I get a Real Property Report

Jarek Bucholc
Written by Jarek BucholcLast update 4 years ago

Contact a registered Alberta land surveyor to create a new or updated Real Property Report. Rates for this service will vary so it is advised you shop around to find a surveyor that meets your needs. It is often most cost-effective to order an update from the firm that produced the original land survey. Please visit the Alberta Land Surveyors' Association for more information. Your Spitio Team will be happy to connect you to a reputable and inexpensive firm.

Did this answer your question?